Health-focused start-up, VibrantMe has unveiled a 10 week course menu that could make participants to prevent Type 2 Diabetes, a health condition that renders its victims completely incapacitated and is increasingly on the rise in Nigeria.
The course objective according to VibrantMe include to provide education on Type 2 Diabetes over a 10 week period; arm participants with the right knowledge to help prevent and/or manage this metabolic condition through the introduction of appropriate Physical Activity, Nutrition and Rest (Sleep) protocols and the most current information during classes.
The target audience include sufferers of Diabetics (Type 2) and Pre-Diabetics; and also Care-givers of Diabetics.
The course training takes 10 weeks and is scheduled to hold Saturday 4pm – 5.30pm in Surulere, Lagos. Training starts from Saturday, April 20, 2019. The course is available for N65, 000.00 only.
Course benefits include:
- Wellness Assessment at the beginning and end of the course
- Individualized exercise, meal and rest plan
- Weekly reviews/evaluations with the Wellness Consultant
- One 30 minutes supervised workout session per week
- Program summary report available at the end of the course
- Transition to full membership after course including waived registration fee upon completion of the program
Course Delivery Methodology:
- Best practice in lifestyle modification and exercises
- 60 minutes classroom lecture with 30 minutes exercise session
- Understand Type 2 Diabetes condition
- Learn skills to put the knowledge into practice
- Conducted by Wellness Consultant with over 37 years’ experience and a passion to see you live your best healthy life.
Call/WhatsApp : 08077721387