SpaceBridge™ the global market leader and supplier of broadband satellite communications systems technology, unveils its SatCloud Managed Services for Satellite Network Operators, Backhaulers, and Broadcasters. SatCloud is a Dynamic SCPC Bandwidth-on-Demand solution that uses cloud Scheduling and Orchestration services.
SatCloud offers a Cloud-Orchestrated solution for service providers that want to provide managed high-bit rate occasional and on-demand end-to-end satellite solutions. “It is a pay-as-you-grow, OpEx-driven model for customers, which greatly reduces launch risk,” says Assaf Cohen, VP Marketing and Sales & General Manager of SpaceBridge.
“With SatCloud, you do not need to invest capital expenses in deploying a new platform, giving you a significant reduction in risk. You also avoid the start-up cost of training your engineering and support teams, and the need to maintain spares. At the same time, you gain unlimited warranty provisions on the hardware and free upgrades on the software for as long as you use the service. SpaceBridge has created a new first-of-its-kind service to help address these kinds of challenges. Pay only for what you need, when you need it, while gaining a complete.
We believe in partnership and driving each other’s business, and doing so by recognizing the strongest suits and empowering them. We’ve been crafting and tailoring satellite technologies for the past 30 years, thus it’s only natural for us to operate, maintain and support such solutions. SpaceBridge SatCloud allows the operator to focus on driving the business, rather than worrying about maintenance and operation of complexed satellite systems that need to constantly change in order to satisfy user experience” Cohen adds.
SpaceBridge will showcase its SatCloud and other solutions at the SATELLITE 2019 trade show, Booth 709, at the Washington, DC convention center.
Advantages and features of SatCloud include:
- True Pay-as-You-Grow: buying by the Mbps and per satellite links, providing it all under a complete OPEX only umbrella.
- Boundless Service Deployment: SpaceBridge™ Cloud Teleport hub functionalities, enable the user to deploy SatCloud and deliver service from any Teleport in the world, as long as it’s connected to the internet.
- Managed Services: 24x7x365 customer support, Proactive Monitoring, Per-site link budget, and Advanced replacement RMA.
- Cloud NMS: Control anything from anywhere. Oversee and control your global operations, from different Teleports, all from a one-stop-shop online cloud NMS.
- Almost Gbps payload data rates Managed services provided through SpaceBridge Network Operation Centers.
SatCloud benefits all satellite network operators – service providers, backhaulers, broadcasters and satellite operators. It is a perfect fit for enterprise, IP trunking, backup solutions, oil & gas, energy, and maritime. It is deal for starter hubs, new service providers, pay-as-you-grow, new and/or gradual deployments models.