From September 28 to October 1, Athens – and the Athenian Riviera in particular – will become the center of the world of technology. The city will be hosting Reconnect, by Z Empire. The event is holding as one of the biggest exhibitions for consumer electronics It is the first high-tech and electronics exhibition by the sea!
For three days decision makers, manufacturers, retailers and experts, all those that move the electronics market on a global scale, will meet at the Grand Resort Lagonissi,’for the Reconnect exhibition.
Reconnect setting new rules for exhibitions
A truly groundbreaking event, Reconnect is the first exhibition of its kind to take place literally by the sea.
Combining state-of-the-art facilities and the incredible landscape of the Athenian Riviera, Reconnect sets new rules for exhibitions. A dynamic, hybrid platform, which makes the dilemma “Business or Pleasure” a thing of the past, as it combines both.
A great opportunity for the technology community to meet again and to get updated on all the latest developments firsthand. Round tables and private meetings will be staged daily, facilitating efficient networking. A series of live sessions with some of the most renowned experts in the field will take place on the virtual platform of the exhibition, offering access to an even larger audience.
Highlights of Reconnect
– First Time Ever Electronics Exhibition by the beach
– Physical & Virtual Event at the same time
– Private meetings: Boats, Yachts & rooms
– Live broadcast of sessions
– Manufacturers, operators, retailers, e-tailers, traders, and distributors together
– Hall A ( E-shops & Retail) Hall B ( Distributors) Hall C (Manufacturers) Hall D ( Operators)
– Business Lounges
– Sessions: 90 Seconds to impress, business speed dating, keynote speakers
– If you are not able to Join, still you can have meetings, contact us 🙂
According to Z EMPIRE, “Reconnect is coming to the Athenian Riviera, changing everything we know about technology shows – and not only. A brand-new concept that places both exhibitors and visitors at the heart of its focus.”